Dental Health Week, which takes place in the first full week of August, is the Australian Dental Association’s major annual oral health promotion campaign. Its aim is to educate Australians about the importance of maintaining good oral health in every aspect of their lives.
During Dental Health Week, we're encouraging everyone to visit their regular dentist and if you don't have one, to find one and get your oral health back on track.
Download and learn more about dental health
- Fact Sheet: How eating and drinking habits affect our teeth
- Fact Sheet: Keeping your teeth clean and healthy
- Fact Sheet: Flossing and why it's essential for your oral
Fun activities to involve the kids
- Download dental health week bunting
- Download dental health week colouring in sheet
- Download Rosie the Apple brushing her teeth colouring in sheet
Dental health is a key contributor to your overall health. Keep an eye out over the next week for some great tips and articles to keep on top of your dental health on our Facebook page.