Healthy bliss balls are an alternative to your traditional Christmas rum balls and make a great addition to fill your FREE DIY gift box pyramids.
Give the gift of a healthy treat this Christmas.
- 1 and 1/2 cups of almond meal
- 24 fresh Medjool dates
- 3/4 cup fine dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons of water to help bring the mixture together
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
Roll bliss balls in
- cocoa powder
- dessicated coconut
- Fine seedy mix
- Dust with cinnamon and nutmeg
Place dates into food processor with almond meal, coconut, chia seeds, vanilla and cacao powder. Process on high until mixture comes together and add water to help stick the mixture if needed.
With a tablespoon, measure and roll into balls. Dust or roll your bliss balls.