Have a very berry Christmas with this design inspired by nature. DESIGN TIP: We think this design works with lots florals, holly, evergreen and rich berries with a touch of elegant silver.
Each Christmas Kit is a matching set and includes
- Gift Box Pyramid template
- Matching gift tags
1. Pick your design and download the file below.
2. Print in full colour - for sturdier gift boxes and gift tags, use thicker paper or card. Don't forget you'll need to print multiple copies of the gift box template (page 1 of your Christmas Kit).
3. Cut out the template and fold the edges. Join your gift box together by threading ribbon through the join dots at the top of each triangle and tie in a bow. Instructions video coming soon!
4. Fill with something unique and special. Why not make healthy Bliss Balls instead of the traditional rum balls?! We have prepared a recipe for Christmas Bliss Balls here.
TIP: They also make great Christmas ornaments for your tree! #queenslandcountrychristmas
Baubles are the classic Christmas decoration. You can't decorate your tree without them, so we couldn't resist the urge to have a bright and colourful design for your gift boxes. DESIGN TIP: Add a mini bauble to your ribbon.
Featuring our mascot 'Rosie the Apple'. We love this design and its quirky look and feel! Simply fold the edges out to give your tree a rough edge and once you've tied your pyramid together you'll see your 3D Christmas tree come to life. DESIGN TIP: Pair with gold ribbon for a gold-star finish.