Dental Health Week 1-7 August 2016
Queensland Country Health Fund and Queensland Country Dental are encouraging you to take a more preventive, hands-on approach to your dental health!
This year, Dental Health Week is focusing on the significant way that hormones can play havoc with a woman’s oral health. The reality is that major life events like pregnancy, puberty, menstruation and menopause, dramatically affect the state of a your dental health if you are a woman.
No matter what stage of life you are in, regular visits to your dentist can provide you with preventive measures to help you cope with hormone fluctuations.
Make a booking today and visit your local dentist! See our list of premier dental providers here.
Find out how to look after your dental health and smile
- Brushing: It’s all in the technique
- Flossing: Why you shouldn’t rely solely on brushing
- Pregnancy: Can pregnancy increase your risk of tooth decay?
- Puberty: Can the changes in your body really affect your oral health?
- Menstruation: What causes your gums to redden and swell?
- Menopause: Wonder why you are suffering from dry mouth?