Cover for singles
There's lots of good reasons to have health insurance if you're single.
- Peace of mind for the unexpected, like if you have to go to hospital suddenly
- Potentially avoid tax (depending on your income level - find out more about the Medicare Levy Surcharge)
- Extras cover for everyday health needs like dental and optical
We've got lots of options if you're just one person, depending on what you're looking for from your health insurance.
You want hospital cover, just in case
You only want to be covered for the things you know you'll use - dental, optical, physio and other Extras
You're young, fit and healthy and want a combination cover just in case
You're looking for a value-for-money combined cover
- Intermediate Hospital cover with Young Extras
- Intermediate Hospital cover with Essential Extras
- Top Hospital cover with Young Extras
- Top Hospital cover with Essential Extras
You're looking for top cover for peace of mind
Please note that waiting periods may apply (including those for pre-existing conditions) and some products have restrictions, exclusions, benefit limitation periods, excesses and limits.
Or if you just want to find out how much you'll pay, you can get a quick quote.